Monday, June 1, 2009

Dinyanyikan dengan nada Grows Old with You - Adam Sandler.

Created by: Aldi, Anya dan Tantya

good night everyone. lets make thousand fucks!

i wanna make you squirt, whenever we fuck
fuck you around when your vagina is wet
all i wanna do, is fucking with you

i get my blue condom, when you statisfied
build you a fire if the furnish is break
oh it would be so nice, fucking with you

i miss you, touch you
give you my sperm when you are hot
i kiss you, lick you
even let you hold my 'remote control'

so let me do the..........

"The apa nih?"

"The apa ya?"

"Sex action!"

so let me do the sex action........

"Ah! Gak enak!"

"Apa dong!?"

"Apa ya?"

"Ah! Jorok emang lu semua!" Sammy tiba-tiba sewot.

Sebenernya gue agak gak suka sama lirik yang give you my sperm when you are hot.

Karena gue berpendapat kalo liriknya lebih bagus give you my cock for you my whore.

Jadi liriknya gini,

i miss you, touch you
give you my cock for you my whore

Tapi pendapat gue ditolak mentah-mentah.

Kita terdiam, pusing ngelanjutin lirik, dan..

dont worry about a thing
cause every little thing is gonna be alright

Kita semua malah jadi dengerin dan nyanyi lagu Three Little Birds - Bob Marley.

Terus lagunya gimana?

Nanti aja deh, lagi enak sama lagu ini.

Kapan-kapan aja kita pikirin, kalo udah kenyang lagi.

dont worry about a thing
cause every little thing is gonna be alright


Singing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment